Legal Drafting Services in - Dubai
Legal Maxims’ drafting services is distinguished due to its methodical employment of systematic drafting and writing analogy-a practice which gives all documents drafted by us the efficiency expected of a legal document. Our team of corporate lawyers ensures that the delivered piece of drafted document is reliable and result-oriented.
Furthermore, our Legal Drafting services cover the creation of business Agreements, Court documents, proof-reading and editing amateur/ pre-drafted documents and many more.
We also undertake legal contract review and provide comprehensive legal advice on the contract to ensure that your rights are protected before executing the contract from the other party.
Additionally, our lawyers will go further to provide you with practical advice on the contract to be drafted or already reviewed.
Owing to our long-term professionalism with our clients, we are usually rated first when it comes to the drafting of legal documents.
We exercise the deepest fortitude in understanding how each client wants his right protected and indulge them by listening, understanding and couching all favorable points in the final piece.
We deliver bespoke legal advice alongside the draft in order to ensure that we not only drafting but also offer our clients the best of both worlds. Summarily, we are involved in both the day to day and comprehensive transactions of most of our clients.
When drafting a Contract or Agreement, our Legal Drafting department takes the following into consideration:
- Quick turnaround time
- Relevant, significant and appropriate citation of laws where required.
- Legally accepted drafts in every jurisdiction
- Causes of action are addressed effectively
- All appropriate drafting rules are applied
- Credibility and quality assurance
- Utmost confidentiality
Our service areas include but not limited to:
- All forms of Business Contracts (Memorandum of Understanding, Joint Venture Agreement, Partnership Agreement, Settlement Agreement, Mortgage Agreement etc)
- Litigation Documents
- Power of Attorney
- Drafting of Will in Dubai
- Memorandum of Association