What is a Civil Marriage?As per Abu Dhabi judicial department, “A civil marriage is the lawful union of a non-Muslim man and woman and it is solemnized as a civil contract, without a religious ceremony.” Abu Dhabi Government permits civil marriage for non-Muslims as per its Law No. 14 of 2021
- Corporate & Commercial
- Criminal Law, Investigations, Police & Arrests
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Labour & Employment
- Agreements & Transactional Documentation
- Asset Protection in the UAE
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Intellectual Property Services
- Trademark Registration & Enforcement
- Copyright Registration & Enforcement
- Patent Registration & Enforcement
Where bright minds meet!
We have our roots firmly embedded in the UAE and our sights set on the global market.