Offshore Company Setup in - UAE
Legal Maxims assists you with offshore company formation and business setup in UAE, Ajman and Ras-al-Khaimah emirates in the UAE.
Offshore company set-up is the most popular way of managing businesses as they offer excellent and tax-efficient strategies for entrepreneurs.
Primarily, the important benefits are freedom of operations, confidentiality and ease of running a business.
As “tax-free” business territory, the UAE is one of the well- known jurisdictions in the world for incorporating an offshore company.
Benefits of Offshore Company Setup in UAE
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity for finding a UAE national as a shareholder or sponsor
- There is no public register of company officers
- Complete business anonymity and privacy
- Company can own real estate properties on approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- There are no foreign currency restrictions
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes
- Full repatriation of profits and capital are allowed
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up an offshore company in UAE.
- Minimum of one Director / Shareholder.
- There should be an approved registered agent who is eligible to form the offshore company. The agent will have to be located n the UAE.
- Legal Maxims is a registered business setup consultant and corporate consultant in Dubai and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy and we help our clients to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities.
- While associated with us, clients get our in-depth local expertise and extensive experience, a feature that has equipped us with the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of our client’s business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure the client’s business set up with minimal hassles and effort.
What we offer when Starting your Offshore Business in UAE:
- Registered Office with P.O Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation Certificate
- Assistance for opening a multi-currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of companies