Medicine Study in Russia
Russia’s education system is ranked 23rd among al other countries and for past many years Russia has been popular study destination among international students. Russia offers a wide range of programs covering many faculties, and the most sought-after choice being medicine programs.
The research oriented medical subjects highly developed infra structure; affordable cost of education as compared to other developed countries are some of the factors that encourage scholars to pursue their medical education in prominent medical universities in Russia. The medical degrees issued by Russia are accredited by most of the agencies and found acceptance in almost all countries.
Being funded by government, the medical universities in Russia are having high tech campuses and state-of-the-art laboratories focused on advanced medical research. Most of the universities have in-house facilities for student accommodation and the cost of living is also quite affordable.
The Doctor of Medicine (MD) programme in Russia is of 06 years duration including internship (mandatory) and follow the European Credit Transfer and accumulation System (ECTS). The admission procedures are very simple as compared to other countries.
UG admission is available at the following universities in Russia for the acacdemic year 2021-22.
• Kazan Federal University
• Crimea Federal University
• Kazan State Medical University
• Privolzhsky Research Medical University
• Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
• National research Nuclear University (MEPHI)
• Far Eastern Federal University
• Bashkir State Medical University
• Volgograd State Medical University
• Ulyanovsk State Medical University
• Kuban State Medical University