Mainland Company Setup in - UAE
When it comes to the company setup in UAE, mainland companies are considered to be the most developed and robust business entities, governed by the Commercial Companies Law (Federal Law No. 2 of 2015) (“CCL”). It brought the latest changes to company setup in relation to LLC company setup.
LLC is the most common incorporation to operate commercial activities such as contracting and trading. The companies are directly registered under the Department of Economic Development of each emirate and perform various business activities. We at Legal Maxims will assist you with mainland company setup in UAE.
Why Choose Mainland?
- No limitation in getting employment visas
- No corporate or personal taxes
- Can establish more than one branch
- Flexibility in renting office for your business
- Easy and hassle free registration process
- Freedom to do businesses of any industrial, commercial, trading, professional or tourism activity.
- Flexibility in doing business with the locals.
Types of Company you can establish in the UAE mainland:
A. Branch or representative office of the Foreign companies
Foreign companies are allowed to open their company’s branch offices within the UAE and represent their parent company without involving in any trade, or manufacturing activities.
B. Public Shareholding Company
Setting up Public Shareholding Companies in UAE is allowed but requires special approval for the authorized governmental body and requires hefty documentary requirements. And, we are determined to assist you in this hectic journey of mainland company setup in UAE right from the beginning.
C. Limited Liability Company (LLC)
LLC companies carry out the business activities such as trading, technical services, constructions, etc. These types of companies are widely registered companies in the UAE, which requires 51% shareholdings of the UAE nationals in the Company’s total shares. Minimum of 2 and maximum of 50 shareholders can be included in the company.
Process of Mainland Company Setup in UAE
1. Select business activity such as commercial, trading, professional, consultancy.
2. Select Trade Name for your business
3. Get the name approved from DED
4. Prepare Memorandum of Association and Local Sponsor Agreement
5. Lease/ purchase office space through a contract.
6. Get special approvals for setting up Public Limited Companies such as insurance, Banks from the Ministry of health, police, etc.
The registration process nearly takes about 1-2 weeks from the date of receipt of all the documents.
If you need to register a mainland company in UAE, then, you are at right place; our expert led consultant will guide you throughout the process of registering Mainland Company. Schedule your free consultation with us for further inquiry and needful assistance.