Information Technology (“IT”) is the biggest change agent of this century and we, at Legal Maxims, understand this new digital ecosystem.
We are in the forefront of supporting IT and Media companies, whether it be an established company or a Start-Up, in their journey towards creation of new and innovative products and services that are changing the world like never before.
Dubai is the hub of digital tranformations for the MENA region and we assist organisations in addressing the legal issues associated with their technology adoption, creation and distribution from Dubai and across the UAE. Our clients include IT Companies, E-Commerce ventures, Software Developers, Start-Ups, IT Storage companies, Hardware & Software Distributors, IT Education Platforms, Banks, and Data Analytics companies.
We have drafted and negotiated complex, mutlti-jurisdictional agreements for software development companies and also for the buyers of software soultions. Our transactional experience over the past decade has helped us to close transactions in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
We have worked with Start-Ups, handholding them to face the initial challenges head-on. We have worked with them to incorporate their companies, draft fonders agreement and other documents related to funding and registering their Trademark and other IP rights.
Legal Maxims advises Tech companies on day-to-day basis on various issues like labour & employment related matters, intellectual property filings and enforcement litigations, funding arrangements, and regulatory compliances.
Any legal and commercial issues connected with your IT company, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can comprehensively advice you on the issues involved and provide you with practical and efficient solutions.
Our Services include:
- Company Formation, Business Approval and other Approvals
- Founders Agreement & other Start-Up realted contracts
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- E-Commerce & M-Commerce
- Master Services Agreement for Software Development
- Software Licensing Agreements
- Cloud Computing contracts (SaaS & other related Agreements)
- Funding Agreements
- Data Protection & Privacy Laws
- Legal Due Diligence
- Licensing & Assigment Agreements
- Intellectual Property (Registration & Enforcement)
- Labour & Employment laws
- Regulatory& Complaince Advice
- Internal Investigations & Disciplinar Actions
- Arbitration & Mediation