Legal Maxims business setup consultant in Dubai
will help you set-up a Free zone Company in your desired free trade zone of choice.
According to the UAE laws, each emirate can set up "free zones" for general or industry-specific activities to encourage foreign direct investment. The free zone entities do not require any UAE national as owners. For each Emirate, there are at least two free zones, while Dubai alone has more than 20. Each zone has its own laws and regulations, sometimes referred to as "offshore" jurisdictions. In a free zone, entities can have 100% foreign ownership and there is no need for a local service agent for a branch or representative office. The basic types of companies available within free zones are:
Onshore zones are ruled by federal laws and regulations. The most common types of companies within the onshore jurisdiction for corporate clients are:
An LLC in the onshore jurisdiction requires a 51% local UAE shareholder. For a branch office, a representative office or a sole establishment in the onshore jurisdiction it requires a local service agent to be the representative
Advantages of Setting up Business in Dubai or UAE Free Zones:
The advantages of setting up a company in a free zone cannot be overemphasized, but without further ado, here are the advantages common to free zones in the UAE. In every free-zone in the UAE, an entrepreneur enjoys 0% corporate and personal tax, 100% company ownership, 100% repatriation of capital and profits, no currency restrictions, 100% import and export tax exemption.
However, we have put together the necessary information required for you to make an informed decision about the right free zone for your business setup.
A well-known fact is that, starting a business in the UAE can be a tedious task and you are required to have knowledge of the UAE business registration laws and regulations and oftentimes, this involves lengthy paperwork. At Legal Maxims, business setup and legal consultants in Dubai, whilst leveraging on 13 years’ experience in UAE Free Zone Companies’ formation, we optimize the process of business set up by providing professional business consultancy and support to our many clients. Follow us as we take you through each free zone information; one after the other.
- No personal income or Capital Gain Taxes
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed in free zone business
- No corporate taxes
- No duties on import or export
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Modern efficient communications
- Liberal labor laws and no recruitment problems
- Attractive working environment
- No currency restrictions
- Excellent support services
How Legal Maxims can assist you in Freezone Company Formation in Dubai
- Advice and consultancy—we will advise you on the type of corporate structure that best suits your current and future plans.
- We will help you to draft documents, assemble files, manage submissions, translations, notarizations, and legalizations.
- We will help you with visa, work permit, and Emirates processing
- We guide you through partnership options for Professional, Branch Office and Dubai Offshore Companies.
- We help with seeking approvals from Free Zone Department, Ministries, Department of Planning and Civil Defense.
- We also assist with setting up Company Bank Accounts.
Practically, we help you to set up your business in Dubai:
- Apply and follow up on behalf of the client until the collection of the Certificate of Business Registration (Trade License)
- Represent you in front of the authorities
- Assist you in the bank account opening
- Assisting you in account opening with the Ministry of Labour
- Assisting you in account opening with the UAE immigration
- Assisting you in leasing a premise as an address for the business
What are the list of documents required for free zone business setup in Dubai
- Application form (our firm’s task)
- Letter of Intent (our firm’s task)
- Your existing company brochure (if needed/available)
- Where applicable, annual financial report or shareholder(s)’ 6-month bank statement for the shareholder not applicable for new registration
- Copy of the manager’s passport and his CV (where applicable)
- Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and CV (where applicable)
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (for each shareholder) (Where applicable)
- No Objection Letter by the current sponsor for the manager (if a resident of UAE and a UAE employment visa-holder) (where applicable)
- Initial approval(s) from the third-party authority(s) in case your business activates required such approvals, e.g., media, IT & pharmaceutical.
Additional documents required for a Corporate Shareholder and for a branch
- Place of origin and UAE Embassy attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Article of Association
- Board resolution by the board of directors for an existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad—it must be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for the existing company/entity, license, or certificate of incorporation of the existing company/entity attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
The procedure of processing your business set up in a free zone will range from 2 to 4 days.
The Freezone business sup in Dubai fee structure(s) are subject to the following:
- Chosen activity
- Immigration Card
- Office Space/Flexi Desk
- Number of Visa(s) required
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- Others as required from time to time