What is a Trademark? Trademark is a recognizable sign, design or expression distinguishing the source of goods or services of one person from those of others. Trademarks that are used to identify services are usually called “Service Marks”. It covers the shape of goods, language, their package,
- Corporate & Commercial
- Criminal Law, Investigations, Police & Arrests
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Labour & Employment
- Agreements & Transactional Documentation
- Asset Protection in the UAE
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Intellectual Property Services
- Trademark Registration & Enforcement
- Copyright Registration & Enforcement
- Patent Registration & Enforcement
Where bright minds meet!
We have our roots firmly embedded in the UAE and our sights set on the global market.