As a Legal and Corporate organization, Certification/ Verification of documents for use outside the country is one of our areas of expertise, and as you are aware, various individuals and business organizations use ‘certified true copies’
of the original documents to meet the requirements of various government departments and private entities/parties around the world for various purposes such as:
- Processing immigration and visa.
- Setting up businesses and offshore companies.
- Selling and buying property.
- Filing various applications at government departments and private institutions.
- Bank account opening.
- Satisfying the Know Your Client requirements.
- Presenting the documents to courts.
However, the certified true copies of documents may also be used for purposes other than the ones listed above.Certifying Documents:
- Residence Visa
- Utility bills
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- Incorporation Certificates
- Memorandum of Association
- Tenancy Contract
.............and many moreHow we Certify
Our lawyers check the original documents then sign and/or stamp the copies with the following text:This document is certified by me as a true and correct copy of the original…. / Photograph bears true likeness…../ Signature is affixed in the presence of……
In some instances, where there is a specific requirement from the government department or third party requesting the certified true copies, the text confirming the true copy may be different. Nevertheless, without any specific requirement, the stamp with the standard text is affixed.Our Fees
- Single page document – 100 USD
- More than 1-page document – 150 USD
- Agreements & Contracts – 275 USD.