RAS AL KHAIMAH ECONOMIC ZONE (RAKEZ)
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) was established to oversee and consolidate the specialized clients of both Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA). Situated in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah, under the direction of His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi and known to be a blessed and strategic location, RAKEZ continues to connect investors from the ever developing market of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, and South & Central Asia. There are 5 specific activity zones in RAKEZ namely:
- Al Hulaila Industrial Zone: This caters to various industrial sectors offering modern top-tech equipped warehouses. There is freedom for a customized facility, staff accommodation. What’s more it bears proximity with Saqr Port and Commercial districts.
- Rakez Business Zone: This was created for SME startups and also an ideal sector for commercial and service sectors. Here, Rakez offers flexi desk option as a means to help low budgeted business ventures flourish which comes with various options such as serviced offices, technical support, security, internet access and meeting rooms.
- Rakez Academic Zone: This sector caters to academic providers. With professional assistance, specialized activities, training institute structures and custom construction permits; Rakez Academic zone provides 5 licenses for School/ELC, Higher education, Non-Academic Service Providers, Education/Support Consultancy and Training.
- Al Hamra Industrial Zone: Al Hamra allows both Freezone and non Freezone incorporation. It is densely connected with multi-lane highways, logistical hubs, accessibility to Dubai and RAK airports with power, water and gas provisions. In addition, Al Hamra makes a valued proposition for international trading companies and investors can easily purchase real estate and rent warehouses in any location.
- Al Ghail Industrial Zone: For manufacturing, assembling and specialized productions zones, AL Ghail is the first choice among many. Known as the industrial heartland of UAE, Al Ghail allows exclusive incentives to large-scale projects, affordable land space, 24/7 power, gas, and water facilities, accessibility to RAK, Dubai and Sharjah ports. Furthermore, there is a fast track option for labor and onsite accommodation construction permits.
RAKEZ is the advancement of the foundation of RAK Free Trade Zone in 2000 and the establishment of RAK Investment Authority in 2005. From a recent survey, over 13,000 multinational companies from more than 100 countries in different sectors are represented in RAKEZ. Among others, here are some of the many benefits choosing RAKEZ offers:
- 0% personal and corporate tax
- 100% ownership of businesses
- Constant access to international markets such as North America, Africa, Europe, Central Asia and Middle East.
- Local offices in Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, India, Turkey and Germany
- Cost-effective and easy incorporation in just three steps
- Preinstalled and customizable structures for warehouses
- Perfect for trading, manufacturing, storage, assembly, and transport
- Affordable manpower and onsite accommodation benefit for laborers
- Registration for all types of legal entities, RAK offshore company setup, RAK free zone business setup and non-free zone in specialized businesses
- Flexible payment plans for leasing properties with step-in and pay options for office space
RAKEZ’s Fee structure
|Trade License Fee (Commercial & Service/General) ||FEE |
| Trade License ||20,000 AED|
| Legal Maxims Service Charge||3,000 AED|
Legal Maxims Consultants has a team of experts committed to providing out of the box consultancy, support and management services to investors interested in a new company formation in RAKEZ or any of the Free Zones in the UAE.
Our service charge is arguably the cheapest in the whole of UAE. Contact Us for a free consultation and a free quote today.