DUBAI AIRPORT FREEZONE (DAFZA) COMPANY FORMATION
Dubai Airport Freezone – DAFZA is located very close to the Dubai International Airport. It offers all the usual benefits expected of a UAE free zone, along with comprehensive business services and world-class facilities at affordable rates for businesses of all sizes.
DAFZA aims to provide entrepreneurs with the right infrastructure and is among the most competitive and innovative free zones in the UAE. It boasts of over AED 100bn (USD 27bn) of trade and in 2016 it had a net profit growth of 16% and a 44% increase in the total leasable area of multinational companies in the free zone. Asides these, here are few reasons why Dubai Airport Freezone could be the right fit for your business.
Benefits of Setting Up a business in Dubai Airport Freezone:
- Visa with a flexi-desk option:In DAFZA, a physical office space is not required and visa can be secured with a flexi desk space. In addition, dependants and employees can be sponsored under this class of visa.
- Varity of business activities and easy setup: Each stage of the set-up process is hassle-free. From knowing the type of business to choosing the appropriate licence, fitting and furnishing an office (if needed), at DAFZA, every stage of the process is nothing short of easy.
There are various types of activities allowed in DAFZA which coincides with almost all the activities listed by the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED). These activities include but not limited to media, health, transport, cargo, e-commerce and consultancy. Due to its close proximity to the Dubai International Airport, DAFZA is particularly popular with cargo and import/export businesses.
- Multiple shareholders: DAFZA’s registration allows for multiple shareholders which allow businesses of all sizes to call it home. Shareholders can be individuals or companies and each free zone business can register up to five.
- Location: DAFZA’s location next to the Dubai International Airport positions it perfectly for any business that would benefit from highly integrated transport links – including import/export, distribution and storage businesses.
The following additional benefits are listed below:
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Onsite customs
List of Activities allowed in DAFZA
- Banks, Finance & Credit
- Restaurants, bars and canteens
- Aircraft and Spacecraft
- Petrol/Crude Petrol, Oil & Natural Gas
- Electronics & Electrical Group
- Legal Services
- Business and management consultancy services
- Architectural and engineering activities and related technical consultancy
- Other Service/Trade Activities (Subject to Approval)
- Transport, Shipping and Storage
- Travel agent
- Motor Vehicles & Auto Spare Parts
- Representative Office
- Agricultural raw materials and live animals and Plants
- Foodstuff and Beverages
- Textiles, Clothing and Footwear
- Stationary and books
- Household & Furniture Trading
- Sports Equipment
- Perfumery, Medicines, Beauty
- Spectacles & Contact Lenses
- Metals and Metal Ores
- Building Materials
- Agricultural, Flowers, & Plants
- Waste trading
- Bags, Packaging Material & Paper Trading
- Equipment machines
Dubai Airport Freezone’s Fee Structure
|Trade License Fee (Commercial & Service/General) ||FEE |
| Trade License ||49,350 AED|
| Legal Maxims Service Charge|| 3,000 AED|
Legal Maxims Consultants has a team of experts committed to providing out of the box consultancy, support and management services to investors interested in a new company formation in Dubai Airport Freezone, DAFZA or any of the Free Zones in the UAE.
Our service charge is arguably the cheapest in the whole of UAE. Contact Us for a free consultation and a free quote today.