Offshore Business Setup
This is the most popular way of managing business as they offer excellent and tax-efficient strategies for entrepreneurs. Important prima facie benefits are freedom of operations, confidentiality and ease of running business.
As “tax-free” business territory, UAE is one of the well- known jurisdictions in the world for incorporating offshore company.
What is the catch?
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity for finding a UAE national a shareholder or sponsor
- There is no public register of company officers
- Complete anonymity and privacy
- Company can own real estate properties on approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- There are no foreign currency restrictions
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital are allowed
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up offshore company.
- Minimum of one Director / Shareholder.
There should be an approved registered agent who is eligible to form the offshore company. The agent will have to be located n the UAE.
Legal Maxims is a registered agent, one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy and helps clients to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities.
While associating with us, clients get our in-depth local expertise and extensive experience, which enable us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of our client’s business. We are thus, able to recommend the best possible options and ensure the client’s business set up with minimal hassles and effort.
- Registered Office with PO Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation certificate
- Assistance for opening multi-currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of companies